[OM] Re: my webpage - need help

Subject: [OM] Re: my webpage - need help
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:02:44 -0500
Walt Wayman wrote:
> Works for me: IE7 on a fairly new Dell.

Thanks for checking Walt.

> And why won't my IE7 open full screen? It's a small annoyance, but
I always have to click the little square up in the corner to get it full
screen when I first open it.

Click on the middle button, upper right to maximize.  Note, after
maximizing, you should be left with an icon with two small boxes within
instead of the one big box.  If the window doesn't fill the screen when
maximized, expand it with the mouse at the corners or sides until it is
full screen.  If you close it in this state, it should open full screen
when you restart IE.

Richard L