[OM] Re: my webpage - need help

Subject: [OM] Re: my webpage - need help
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:42:56 +0100
One more thing to try.

Open your browser.  Find a link on whatever page you're viewing and right
click "open in new window".  Resize that new window (by dragging its
sides/corners) to fill the screen as close as possible to maximum.
Now close the first / original window.
Then close that second window that you resized.  This is the sizing that
gets remembered.

Now open IE again and it should open in a window the same size as you
dragged i.e. 'almost full size'.  It doesn't open IE 'maximized' - but
almost.

Jez