[OM] Re: A moment of craziness

Subject: [OM] Re: A moment of craziness
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:02:20 +0000
There sure ought to be some advantage to having a Leica, considering what the
gear costs.

And since I'm only about 15 miles, as the crow flies, from KEH, I'm expecting
the big brown truck to visit tomorrow, bringing M6 and Summilux. :-)

Old joke:
Tourist: How far is it to the nearest service station?
Old codger: About five miles as the crow flies.
Tourist: Well, how far is it if the crow has to walk and roll a flat tire?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --