[OM] Re: A moment of craziness/35RC problems

Subject: [OM] Re: A moment of craziness/35RC problems
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:19:09 -0400
First place to look is to see if the wire to the battery box has corroded
off. That seems to be the problem with most of the RC's I've looked at that
don't meter. The battery box is just glued in, and don't try to turn the
screw in the bottom of the box, or the wire will need re-soldering for sure.
Wayne