[OM] Re: A moment of craziness

Subject: [OM] Re: A moment of craziness
From: LostKase <lostkase2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:02:45 -0800 (PST)
 I've been rethinking rangefinders myself lately. I was ready to practice the
art of acquisition myself the other day. ( Okay I'm lying, I did buy the
canonet ). But I realize I still have that non-functional 35RC staring at me
from the bookcase. It merely requires a trip to John, hopefully, to become a
new friend. Gotta remember to finish that roll in the  50 cent XA too! Same
addiction different price level :)

Bob