[OM] Re: New Person to the group

Subject: [OM] Re: New Person to the group
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:46:56 -0800
I have a 500 mm F8 Seimar
Long and light, I've had it apart several times, greasy stuff or loads of
dust inside, I can't get to one lens surface on the inside and the larger
front one, I am assuming I only needed the middle of the lens to be in great
shape (using a E-500) and each cleaning seems to improve it, it was way to
blurry the first time and the oily shit on the inside of the front lens was
exceptionally visible.
$41 after shipping, so I am keeping my beefs about it down.

But.... I can't find any references about it anywhere. The fella that sold
it to me told me it was a great lens and I knew he was lying the minute I
saw grease and dust on the inside....... but it hasn't been as ad as my
first impression was.

So I have been watching all the other 500 mm F8 lens's to see if one of them
looks like mine.

Are there any suggestions on how to get a cleaning lens cloth into the small
end of the inside of this?