[OM] Re: Iowa Winter Zuikofest

Subject: [OM] Re: Iowa Winter Zuikofest
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 15:23:17 -0800 (PST)
Joel wrote:
> although it's tough to keep the hands warm above
> anything else.  I have a reasonably supple but warm pair of gloves
> that allows me to shoot pretty well and work the buttons, but I
> occasionally move the dial to P or M by accident because of them.

I had two pairs of gloves with me--a pair of shooting gloves with
thin leatherette palms/fingers and another pair of winter ski gloves.
 During the first outing my hands were a bit uncomfortable with just
the shooter gloves, but I never did switch to the heavier gloves.
Most of the other shots were close to the jeep and we were constantly
in-and-out of our camera bags.

Joel brings up a good point about gloves and camera design.  He had a
situation where he had bumped the PASM mode dial and it had changed
position without his realization. However, I did accidently lock my
AEL a couple of times.

> > 2.  You are still pretty good with the 200/4 :-)
> Ain't he though?

Aw shucks. Thanks.  That lens is an absolute bargain in the world of
photography.

AG

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.