[OM] Re: Iowa Winter Zuikofest

Subject: [OM] Re: Iowa Winter Zuikofest
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 20:55:23 -0800
Thanks for sharing!

Is that an immature 1st year Bald Eagle?

Snow, so that is what that cold stuff looks like, Lucky me, the last time I
saw snow I didn't get frost bite, which after 2-3 times gets really old.

Today the weather service announced that the rain many of us were hoping
would come in tomorrow and stay a day or so, is going to miss us
again....... for those in Cullyfornia who wonder about those of us that miss
rain, we like living in the redwood rain forest, you desert dwellers are
appreciated too, living there in the desert! And I am also grateful to those
that live in the snow, and share pics of it so I don't have to experience it
first hand too!

<smiling>
Scott