[OM] Something I hate to admit in public...

Subject: [OM] Something I hate to admit in public...
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:14:06 -0600
I don't tell this in front of women and small children, for fear of fainting
spells.

I don't use TTL flash. I get more consistent results with my Quantum T2
using it's own magic eye, and the same was true when I used the Sunpak 120.

I do this regularly with the Hasselblad and with the OM's when I need a
flash. I tried this plan with my wife's D70s on manual, and it worked like a
charm.

Just be careful which of those fiddly control wheels you move accidentally.

Bill Pearce