[OM] Re: Vuescan update da jour

Subject: [OM] Re: Vuescan update da jour
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 16:48:19 +0000
I use Dust and Scratch Removal only when ICE is available, Ken.  I
thought that it was only usable when the scanner would accept
instruction to operate its integral system.  I shall upgrade and have
a look.

My Epson 4990, obsolete though the model might be, is great with
removing dust etc ... (on transparency mode) from film.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.