[OM] Re: OT Slide Projector Help

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Slide Projector Help
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 09:42:23 -0700

And what about the sappy emails my mother in law is always forwarding?!?
You know the ones - music blaring and cutesy gif's wiggling all over the
place.  Can't hit the "x" fast enough.  I don't even open them anymore if I
even suspect that's what it is.  If I want music I'll play it myself, thank
you very much!  Almost as bad as the gas pumps that blare advertisements at
you the moment you hit 'start.'  I'm surprised more gas pumps aren't shot,
particularly around here.  I feel your pain, Jan.

Bruce