[OM] Re: OT: noisy macs [was: Re: LightRoom v.1 news]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: noisy macs [was: Re: LightRoom v.1 news]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:37:37 +0000
I'm not as knowledgeable as Phil, but remember that we are
Zuikoholics, that we appreciate good design and aesthetics without
worrying ourselves about the cost of a contender that is almost as
good ;-)

And my iPod is helping me to get fit; I find exercise utterly boring,
but my little gizmo has all manner of podcasts on it, including
Photoshop TV, and they help stave off the ennui of the rowing machine.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.