[OM] Re: Unsung attribute

Subject: [OM] Re: Unsung attribute
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 01:58:00 -0700
I don't recall reading anything about "memories of life together" being
stolen. but it would not make any difference to me as I think most funerals
are way too morbid. To me they should be a celebration of the person's life.
In my opinion, the life should be remembered rather than the funeral.
Whether you like it or not, I am entitled to my opinion. If the widow wanted
pictures of her husband's funeral that is her right and I'm sure Iwert tried
to satisfy her request. /jmac