[OM] Re: Unsung attribute

Subject: [OM] Re: Unsung attribute
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:30:35 -0800 (PST)
iwert wrote:
> Doing the photography did hurt, at times I was happy that autofcus
> exists, seeing all the sorrow through hundreds of peoples eyes by
> times made me going 'blind'.
> I certainly hope I don't have to do this again.

My wife was the minister officiating this particular funeral so
fortunately I didn't have any emotional attachment involved.  I don't
think I could do what you did.  I'm good at detachment, but that
would have been too close to home.

> The top of the coffin was painted as a blackboard, and in the end
> we could all give our personal message.

Awesome.  I encountered this a couple of times where people were
encouraged to write on the casket with Sharpies (permanent markers).

My apologies to the list members who have recently suffered personal
losses.

AG