[OM] Re: Unsung attribute

Subject: [OM] Re: Unsung attribute
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:51:19 -0800
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I've never shot a funeral and have never seen it done.  What type of
> photos did the family ask for?  What were you asked to provide as
> output, a set of 4x6 prints or something else?

One of my brothers died about 15 years ago. People wanted a record of
the funeral, so I just set up a video camera on my tall tripod at the
rear of the hall and let it run. The church (Interesting location, given
his own beliefs, but the survivors run things.) also produced an audio
tape. Maybe my mom listened to the tape, although I doubt it, but I know
no one has viewed the video.

Moose