[OM] Re: The real 24mm finals: Sumo-style monster vs little gem

Subject: [OM] Re: The real 24mm finals: Sumo-style monster vs little gem
From: "Fabio Fiorellato" <flowerside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:48:59 +0100
It's an old story that the Oly 24mm f/2.8 is one of the best 24mm ever
designed (if not THE best 24mm, at least according to the Italian version of
the "Photo" magazine, as stated in its 2002 can't-remember-the-month issue,
and to my personal opinion :).

Those 16-9.net lens tests should weight the results by the design and
introduction year of the lens (its 30+ years now, for the Zuiko), by size,
weight and usability, and by selling prices.

With respect to these additional parameters the Zuiko would be unbeatable.
Period.

It was a funny test report to read, though!

Ciao!

Fabio