[OM] Re: The Boss has spoken: compact/robust solution required: P&S guru

Subject: [OM] Re: The Boss has spoken: compact/robust solution required: P&S gurus please help
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:18:19 -0500
When the sample size is significant, I've found the trends to be quite accurate.

Overstock.com is a good example.  Lots of glitzy television adverts,
well designed Website, strong presence in search engines and *bad*
customer service which is reflected in comments.  Don't ask how I know
this . . .

And yes, I did note you said "like"; it showed up as a hyperlink in my
mail reader and I just wanted list members to be aware of their track
record.

ScottGee1