[OM] Energizer bunny

Subject: [OM] Energizer bunny
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 09:54:37 -0800 (PST)
It keeps going, and going and going...

Of course, you know that I'm talking about the battery in the SHLD-2.
 Out of curiousity I'm just trying to see how far it will go on a
charge.  This thing is absolutely rediculous.  I'm pushing about 2000
photographs and over a month so far.

The only time I've gotten a flashing battery indicator is when I left
the camera in the car for over 24 hours and it got cold-soaked in
sub-freezing temperatures.  It would blink for a few minutes until
the current-draw warmed it enough to pull the voltage back up.

I'm going to have to charge it in a couple of days since I'm using
the camera for an event shoot, but I kinda wanted to know the limit.
Guess I may never know.

Rock on.

AG-Schnozz

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail