[OM] The Boss has spoken: compact/robust solution required: P&S gurus pl

Subject: [OM] The Boss has spoken: compact/robust solution required: P&S gurus please help
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:39:38 -0500
  Hi all,
 Greatly appreciate the suggestions and enjoyed the stories. They triggered
dormant recollections I should have mentioned. My wife has an identical twin
who brought a film Stylus on one of the rides. It worked fine when I tried it,
though I wear glasses on the ride given the dust and I remember trouble framing
given the small VF with no diopter correction. I hope some models have this.
Framing with glasses led to inadvertent horse ears included in otherwise nice
landscape shots. The XA sounds like it would be fun to use though need to check
on the diopter issue and worried about the fixed FL. Moose's double digit OM is
attractive, though might be too large. More than a couple list members like the
F30. I don't recall that it does auto bracketing. This would a quick way to
ensure no blown highlights. Much to consider. Thanks again.
 Mike

AOL Mail and more.