[OM] Re: ebay advise

Subject: [OM] Re: ebay advise
From: "Frank Wijsmuller" <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 00:21:59 +0100
Hi Maarten,

Two similar Tamrons went for around Euro 500 last month (yaBe: 190060444848
Euro 461, and an English one I lost trace off, but it was in very good
condition with 1,4x converter and abour Euro 550 I believe?). However,
optical flaws are punished quite strong in prices I think. And Sigma for
Olympus mount has a much smaller market then Tamron with its interchangeble
mount. All in all I would be surprised if you fetched over Euro 400 for it.

Why not offer it to the list? Think I read somewhere that being part of the
listiquette ;-).

My impressions is btw that Dutch eBay has a much smaller market for your
gear then other syaBe. I think due to a significant portion of Europeans and
Americans that don't bid on auctions outside their country... But your
mileage may vary. Good luck anyway.

Regards, Frank.

(From Zeist, The Netherlands)