[OM] Re: NFRCC Seminar

Subject: [OM] Re: NFRCC Seminar
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 13:33:26 -0500
LOL!!  A former co-worker had the habit of spelling my name "Scoot"
when she sent email.

Sitting around talking and/or judging seems the norm with camera
groups -- unfortunately.  I gave up years ago.  Much prefer workshops,
especially when run by shooters who know how to teach.

Scott/ScootGee1  ;o)