[OM] Films not dead yet

Subject: [OM] Films not dead yet
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 09:27:12 -0800 (PST)
Here's a "go figure" for you.  I just received an order for B&W film
processing.  What a hoot, my darkroom has been dorment for a few
months and then out of the blue!

This could be a good thing.  I've been feeling like I've been
deprived of the red glow from a safe light.  Glad I didn't sell
anything off yet.  I think I need the therapy of watching a print
come to life in a tray of developer.  Opening Fed-Ex packages
containing prints just isn't the same thing.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com