[OM] Re: NFRCC Seminar

Subject: [OM] Re: NFRCC Seminar
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:20:52 -0800 (PST)
Actually I never joined the local clubs, however I had
been to the meetings here and there. They meet Sept.
to May and dont do a whole lot of field trips which is
what I want. I think it has to do with the age of the
members! 8-)) I happened to talk to someone who
belongs to one of the groups and another group which
actively exhibits around town.

Anyhow I went to a meeting last night and will join
one of the clubs soon. Flickr is nice and we have a
local Flickr group which meets up every month but all
they do is chit chat. I really enjoy group outings.

Didnt change the spelling of my name but I did receive
a message and the person spelled my name like
"ALE"...so I think that is stuck in my head.

- ALI

http://mail.yahoo.com