[OM] Life in the undergrowth.

Subject: [OM] Life in the undergrowth.
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 16:47:20 +0000
This afternoon, I've been playing with the bellows and 38mm f/3.5
macro lens which I bought from Thomas Clausen earlier in the year.  My
subjects were a few bits of plant matter I found in the garden.  One
of them turned out to have a small lodger:

http://ian955.fotopic.net/c1176854.html

There's also a 1:1 crop showing the little guy up close.  Anyone know
what this is?  It's not there, or anywhere else in the frame on any of
the other shots I took at different apertures, so it must still be
mobile.  Some kind of springtail maybe?  can't see any legs though,
and there's no obvious hole in the leaf.

I think I'm slowly getting the hang of this macro game, anyway.