[OM] Re: Newly acquired Olympus rangefinder/P&S

Subject: [OM] Re: Newly acquired Olympus rangefinder/P&S
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 20:50:56 -0500
John:
There seems to be a slight trace of grease on one of the blades. So, the
offending haze is most likely there.

I didn't pay a great deal much for the camera. However, I'm not about to
try and dismantle it.  I'm going to think about whether its worth
getting it repaired. If not, it goes on the shelf.

Thanks for your comments.
Martin