[OM] Re: [lens] Re: OT - on returning to film

Subject: [OM] Re: [lens] Re: OT - on returning to film
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 10:27:39 -0700

> Everyone's experience is different. Many of us no longer use CDs for
> image back up because there are better ways...
>
> Winsor
> Long Beach, California, USA

And that's another thing - Not only do I not have the unlimited time or
funding necessary to keep up with the "digital revolution," I'm finding that
I no longer even have the desire.  I guess they won't be taking away my
curmudgeon card any time soon.  ;-)  The local photo nuts now think I'm
certifiable because I traded off the last of my DSLR kit for an RB-67 kit
and an E-6 processor.  The future is bright!