[OM] Re: [lens] Re: OT - on returning to film

Subject: [OM] Re: [lens] Re: OT - on returning to film
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:50:57 -0500
Most of the retail outlets that offer "Kodak" processing (in the U.S.
and maybe North America) are serviced by Qualex.  Given this, when I
want that kind of processing, I simply find the local retailer with
the lowest price and send it through them because the service is the
same no matter where I go.  Though I won't set foot in WalMart or
Sam's.

Qualex still offers E6 processing but only through certain outlets.
You have to check to make sure they offer it.  Qualex U.S. toll-free
number is:  800/635-3686.  They are usually happy to help you find a
local store for the service you want.

hth/ScottGee1

SNIP!