[OM] Re: OT - on returning to film

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - on returning to film
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 08:40:49 -0800
Well, I think it is a bit odd that convenience of viewing would be
cited as a reason. I could understand it if someone liked the camera,
the lenses, the look of the film images. I don't think anyone thinks
film is more convenient than digital and is one reason why many who
have bought digital cameras never pick up their film cameras again.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA