[OM] Film Scanner FS

Subject: [OM] Film Scanner FS
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 11:42:53 -0500

Appears that scanning for me is fast becoming a thing of the past. I
don't shoot enough film anymore, and what I do shoot I suspect I
could get better scans faster and with less hassle by shopping them
out than by doing them myself.

First to go is a Konica Minolta Dimage Scan Dual IV. Not used very
much. Still have the box, manual, software, etc. The only thing
missing is the film holder. The slide holder is there, but I seem to
have misplaced the film holder. If someone wants this thing, and I
subsequently find the film holder, I'll be happy to send it along on
my nickel. Meanwhile, I can't imagine they're that hard to come by.

I bought this particular scanner because when it came out it got
pretty good reviews and the price was right. I notice they're still
around and still for sale. I see bids on eBay for $200 and more.

I'll let this one go for $165, and I'll pay shipping to continental
US addresses.

I got some fairly decent scans out of it, but never used it much. So
if it can find a good home on the list, more's the better for me.

First confirming e-mail gets the scanner. I suppose off-list would be
best so as not to clutter things up.

--Bob