[OM] Re: OT - on returning to film

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - on returning to film
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:14:42 -0700
Sure we would, we did it all the time for tourists who were vacationing in
Santa Fe and needed to empty their memory cards. We charged $6 to transfer a
card to CD and it took about 5 minutes.  The problem was, locals just
refused to consider it. Those who shot digital owned a computer and those
who didn't own a computer shot film.  Most people nowadays own a computer,
so it was mostly really old folks who refused to consider digital because of
the computer issue.  There were a lot of younger people who shot film but
they all had computers and chose film for other reasons. Some preferred the
look of film, some didn't want to spend the $$ for a digital camera, some
were students who had to use black and white film for class, etc.

Chris Crawford
Santa Fe, NM

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com