[OM] Re: OT - on returning to film

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - on returning to film
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 10:49:42 +0100
I have been thinking about this for a while and I came to a slightly
different conclusion as to why I am going back to using film.

It's more challenging, In the  two years since having the E1 I have
taken on average 1000 pictures a month, everything and everyone in the
near vicinity has been photographed to extinction, I have my record of
surroundings, so I don't need the same quantity any more, bit like
converting all my cd's to mp3 - I don't need much more music, now I just
need to buy the "really special" songs. so now I need to concentrate on
taking special pictures, I hope that with the lessons learnt from all
the E1 pictures my keeper rate is higher - If only I could remember that
the OM3 is a totally manual camera and I need to watch the lightmeter.

IanW