[OM] Re: Looking back and forward

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking back and forward
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 09:54:17 +0000
If that's the case, I have 2 suggestions  for you, Bob:

1.      Put a signature at the bottom of every email you send and include
the full url of your website.  That way all manner of search engines
will find your site.  You might also want to do what Gary Edwards did
in his signature, give a (very brief) description.

2.      Control the width of your web pages so that you can view it with a
smaller monitor without sideways scrolling.  You now have a huge
number of pixels, but the people who will buy your photographs will
probably have a much smaller monitor and it is best if your pages
appear complete the first time it unfolds on the browser page.  I
have 1680 pixels available (including the Dock of course) and at
least two of the pages need some sideways scrolling.

3. (sorry, 3 suggestions, ;-))  It looks as if you know stuff and you
can put your own website together, but RapidWeaver
(www.realmacsoftware) is an excellent bit of software which will put
together a website v.v. quickly, yet allow you to make many changes
based on your knowledge of HTML and CSS/dump FrontPage (delete
whichever does not apply).  It costs around $35.

And I do like most of your photographs, especially when they are laid
out together to make a very attractive grouping.  But neither the
Lupin nor the horse's head do much for me :-)

Chris