[OM] Re: Looking back and forward

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking back and forward
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 09:16:16 -0500
Thanx. That diagonal dock shot, creatively titled "Betta's Dock" <g>,
is very close to my favorite shot ever. It looks particularly good as
a full 16x20, framed at 20x24. Velvia 50 sheet film in a Cambo 4x5
monorail. The purple lupine field is about a mile and a half from my
house. I go down every year looking for a new angle, lighting, etc.
Took this one with the E-1, and DZ 14-54 set about as wide as it
would go.

--Bob