[OM] Re: Looking back and forward

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking back and forward
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:11:10 +0000
I think all images *speak* to different people in different ways which other
people can't always relate to. Same with music, food, wine and beer, sweets,
etc.
Perhaps AG should simply keep records of what sells and doesn't and try to
take pictures of the kind that does sell - even if not his preferred taste.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -