[OM] Re: 65-116 auto tube coupling problem

Subject: [OM] Re: 65-116 auto tube coupling problem
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 08:04:08 -0800
I've had a couple different lenses which had one of the levers
slightly bent. In both cases I took a pair of needle nose pliers and
bent the lever to work with the camera. I never noticed if the problem
was specific to one camera. I just "adjusted" the lever when I saw it
wasn't engaging. I've never been comfortable doing it because of fear
of breaking the lever or bending it in the wrong place, but so far
it's been a quick solution. Good luck,
-jefff