[OM] Re: 65-116 auto tube coupling problem

Subject: [OM] Re: 65-116 auto tube coupling problem
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:22:24 -0500
The tab is mounted to it's ring (probably) with 2 screws.  Tab should
not move much side to side.  Either screws are loose or tab has been
bent.  If rebending, be carefull as some tabes are very brittle and can
break off.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net