[OM] Re: Looking back and forward

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking back and forward
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:24:29 -0500
Thanx! That one was new this year. About half way through the season,
as I recall. I sold a couple of 3x5s matted to 5x7, and one 8x10
matted to 11x14. That's the kind of image that hangs around for a
while and then starts selling strongly. Plus I really like it, too,
so that means it'll stay out there for longer than it might otherwise.

FWIW, that was a wonderful morning I spent floating around Webber
Pond in a canoe, trying to paddle, steer and take pictures all by
myself. The solitude was wonderful, but the canoe was built for two
and I was only one, so I had to take all pics over the side so as not
to get the elevated bow in the frame. <g>

--Bob