[OM] Re: Stand to hold a flash

Subject: [OM] Re: Stand to hold a flash
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 09:52:44 -0500
Alas I recently tried to order the stand from them and got a one line reply
to my order that it was discontinued. I then emailed CS with questions as to
why it was added to the catalog and got a similar one line reply that told
it was discontinued and ignored all of my other questions. I have to say I
am not impressed by Adoramas CS reps. They did have the stand bundled with
an older end of line Bowens monolight. I almost ordered it just to get the
stand but I figured for what I could resell the flash for I would have been
looking at paying around $200+ for the stand (its good but not $200 good)

Dan S. (who is now looking for a suitable cheap stand to get the hack saw
on... Evil laugh....)