[OM] Re: Stand to hold a flash

Subject: [OM] Re: Stand to hold a flash
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 23:06:31 -0500
Incredible!  That appears to be it!  I've been searching on and off for
about two years.  Last word I had from a prior dealer is that RedWing
had told them they'd make more but only with a minimum order of 5,000
units.  Now, I wonder if Adorama actually had it.  I've run into this
twice before where the product was listed on a web site but the seller
didn't actually have it.  We'll see!

Chuck Norcutt