[OM] Re: Looking back and forward

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking back and forward
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 19:08:23 EST

In a message dated 12/26/2006 5:35:32 P.M. Central Standard Time,
steve@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I will  bet that, in 20 years, Compact Flash
cards will be as curious -- and  prevalent -- a sight as 8" floppy
disks.

I'll be going on 82 in 20 years . . . hope I'm still around to stir up a
flame war or perhaps talk photography.  With any luck the  discussion will be
about current Olympus offerings, but if not, I'll still  be using my e-7 Ti and
loving it.

Maybe those conversations will be about how great things were in the old
days before the merger of Olympus and Nik*n.  Who knows . . .

I'll probably still be doing some pinhole work and still have too many
Olympus cameras and lenses.   Some things never change.

<[8^)  Bill Barber