[OM] Re: Monitor

Subject: [OM] Re: Monitor
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:46:09 -0800
The set up application which ran when you first started your Mac
asked you to select a picture which you probably did and forgot in
the rush of the set up. You can change it in the system preferences,
accounts. I will send you a BC so you can see mine. It gets stripped
out on the list.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA