[OM] Re: Monitor

Subject: [OM] Re: Monitor
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 15:09:55 +0000
I also bought a new Dell 19" TFT LCD monitor which is miles better than my
old 15" CRT (even better than the 17" CRT which died).
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters