[OM] Re: Foggy here in Britain.

Subject: [OM] Re: Foggy here in Britain.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:21:49 +0000
Well done, Ian – getting up early and doing the photography bit in
the fog.  I wish I had just got on with it instead of finding excuses
to do something else like Christmas shopping etc ...

Most of the photos on the BBC website were good.  The one from the
aircraft was a bit naff, but it showed the phenomenon that caused the
fog: the stability in the air mass demonstrated by the complete
flatness of the cloud from above.

Chris