[OM] Re: Custom Settings - Looking for advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Custom Settings - Looking for advice
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 12:42:14 -0800 (PST)
John wrote:
> Ken, I always look forward to your posts. Experience plus
> common sense.  I appreciate the fact that you patiently
> explain reasons for your views. I am sure lots of us on the
> list have benefitted from your advice - this is one of the
> things that makes this list so special.

Thank you.  Teaching is one of those things I really enjoy doing
and rarely get enough legitimate opportunities. :)

One reason why I explain my reasoning is because sometimes it is
flawed and I'm needing to be corrected.  Moose is usually more
than willing to confront my skewed ways.  I'll challenge him
back, and it might appear to be a nasty catfight, but in reality
we are stretching each other and improving ourselves as a
result.  Next thing you know, I'm promoting BXTPDB's.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com