[OM] Re: Custom Settings - Looking for advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Custom Settings - Looking for advice
From: "Phil" <pcks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 19:07:09 -0000
And I will second that, I am finding out the hard way, wish I had discoverd
this group prior to buying my system.
I am stuck in the midst of systems at present having invested a fair bit of
money and now finding inconsistent results
and lack of certain features, if I knew then what I had lernt from these
guys I would be richer and happier.

Phil

Essex, Uk