[OM] Re: OT Pentax agrees with the Schnozz

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Pentax agrees with the Schnozz
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 17:09:30 -0500
I followed all of this except "But the softness of the processing
appears to be quite linear and easily addressable with a fine-tuned USM"
I haven't gone back and re-read the review comments nor have I attempted
to sharpen one of the sample files but it seem to me what you've said
there is a direct contradiction of the review.  Explanation?

Chuck Norcutt