[OM] Re: [OT] The cholesterol myth, was: Re: List etiquette for replies

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] The cholesterol myth, was: Re: List etiquette for replies
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 21:02:03 -0500
You haven't been reading closely enough, Bill.  "The Cholesterol Cure"
only makes sense if you believe that you need to be "cured" of your
cholesterol "problem".  The whole discussion I started has been that
cholesterol is not a problem and that statin drugs are a dangerous
solution in search of a problem to be solved.  If you read Ravnskov's
well documented book you'll understand.

Chuck Norcutt