[OM] Re: [OT] The cholesterol myth, was: Re: List etiquette for replies

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] The cholesterol myth, was: Re: List etiquette for replies
From: nsurit@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 19:22:49 -0500
I'll be a "Johnny come lately" on this one and my 2 cents will be that before
it gets to the point of no return or there abouts one might do a little
research on "natural" solutions.  Lets start with the two least popular of diet
and exercise.  Two things I've done for a number of years is to take Profibe
(profibe.com) and a red rice yeast supplement.  I'm not suggesting anyone do
either and you might check them out.  There is also a book, the name of which
is, "The Cholesterol Cure" which some may find has useful information.  So I'm
back to semi-lurk mode, until returning home next week.  <{8^)  Bill Barber
AOL Mail and more.