[OM] Re: New E-thingy rumours

Subject: [OM] Re: New E-thingy rumours
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 17:17:03 -0500
Two things spring to mind reading the interview:

1) Sounds like Oly thinks the 400 series will be bread and butter in the
years to come, which is fine, but then how can the E-1 series hope to remain
on the cutting edge. Belay that. How can the E-1 series ever hope to achieve
the cutting edge?

2) "It's been a long time but if you'll just be patient all your wildest
dreams will come true!" I don't know how many times I've heard this, and I
can't recall my wildest dreams ever coming true.

Sigh.

--Bob