[OM] Re: RE : Re: Problem with the Shutter OM1

Subject: [OM] Re: RE : Re: Problem with the Shutter OM1
From: "David Bell" <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:29:52 -0000
On the topic of OM1 I have recently acquired one which has a problem
with the lever wind. It does not wind the film and cock the shutter
although the camera seems to function perfectly with the winder 2
attached. Yet if I turn the camera over and operate the lever wind it
intermittently catches and works as intended.

The return spring seems to be ok on the lever. Is something needing to
be tightened at the top of the winding shaft?

Thanks

Dave